Monday, August 11, 2014

Sisters Frozen Layout


My beautiful grand-daughters had to have their hair braided to go with their shirts. Claire one braid and Julia two braids. As soon as I saw the Anna and Elsa files I knew I would have to make them, so detailed and cute, I love them. The files I used were Snow Queen 2Frozen Princess 2Sisters Title with a font off my computer for the names. I had a little trouble with the eyes on Anna but by the time I got to Elsa I had figured them out. I was trying to make it too hard instead of just following the direction.

6 comments:

  1. This is so adorable Jan! I LOVE how you mixed the two different file sets to create this beautiful layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This layout is so fantastic!! Just love the way the Anna and Elsa turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such an adorable layout. I love Anna and Elsa. The eyes are gorgeous. I may have to scrap lift this idea for my granddaughters. They would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are any of your files still available?

    ReplyDelete

We love your comments!