Monday, August 25, 2014

Off to 9th Grade


Hello, it is Janice from Craft Place here with a new layout from PPbN Designs. School started last week so I did this layout for my daughter. This is my youngest child's first day in high school. The file I used is Off to 9th Grade and the calculator is from Off to 7th Grade.
Finished layout
This is the printed page I set up in DE of my Silhouette software. I choose digital paper for each piece and set my page up to print. I had no cut lines so I could print the whole page and not worry about having the registration marks. I printed on my Epson wf-7520. To add some dimension to the page I used Glossy accents on the backpack front, stars and added dots on the letters. To finish my page I added the photos and the pieced pencil and calculator (which I added some Glossy accents to as well). Hope you enjoy and have a fantastic week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your comments!