Wednesday, August 27, 2014

No Tricks Just Treats!!!

It's getting that time of year when you see all the decorations coming out for Halloween and time to go ahead and prepare those pages for all the great pictures of the little ones on Halloween.  Diane here today with my last design team post.  I have enjoyed bringing you weekly inspiration of all PPBN Designs svg files.  I may not be posting weekly to the blog, but will still be sharing all these great files so stop by my blog and check them out.  For this layout I used the Trick or Treat scrapbook kit.  I love this one and was so fun and easy to put together.  I used my Cricut Explore.  The pattern papers were scraps and cardstock was from Bazzill.  Check out these and all the other great files from PPBN Designs.

1 comment:

We love your comments!