Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Get Whale Soon!

Hi beautiful crafters!

How are you this week?

I have a ton of cards! Who's with me?!?!?! So, I've decided I am going to start making cards for Operation Write Home. So, that was the plan when I cut the killer whale file from PPbN. 

However, ALL of the rules weren't read by me until after I'd finished this card...yeah, they aren't accepting "Get well" cards! Even if they are adorable and say get whale! UGH. My fault. Anywho...I hope y'all love this little cutie. I decided to highlight a few areas with a gray gel pen hence the variegating blackish color. 


Have a blessed day beautiful crafters!

2 comments:

  1. Cute card! That whale is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute and simple card Raven. I love that stamp sentiment too :)

    ReplyDelete

We love your comments!