Monday, July 14, 2014

Zoo Layout

Happy Monday!



Our zoo is on a mountain side and the view is so gorgeous but today I am only going to show you the giraffe enclosure. This is so different because we fed the giraffes lettuce and you could pet them, take your picture with them and even have them lick you. For this layout I used the Through Thick and thin file. I inked my edges with powder puff chalking ink.
 For the eyes I used a uni ball Signo white pen for the white areas, the blue accent is a colored pencil. For the lashes I used a black colored pencil to draw a black line around part of the eye and smudged it with a paper nib and odorless mineral spirits (both can be found at Michael's) and the the lashes are drawn on with a .05 black marker.( I use Prismcolor brand).

 This title was made using fonts from my computer and a mountain from the Silhouette store.

1 comment:

  1. Cute layout! I live in Colorado Springs and love vising the giraffe at our zoo. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

We love your comments!