Sunday, July 27, 2014

"There's no place like home"

Hello Everyone! Today I wanted to share this card with everyone. I love the Wizard of Oz and I really love this super cute file from PPbN designs :) I created the yellow brick road by using an embossing folder that I inked first with an ink pad to achieve the "grout lines". I also used my Cricut Explore to write the sentiment on the outside of the card. To finish everything off I used glitter cardstock to create her "Ruby Slippers" I just love this card and I hope you do to!
Have a great day!


1 comment:

  1. Christopher ~ I absolutely LOVE your card. Could you tell me what color ink you used on your embossing folder to create the yellow brick road? I would really like to make this card for my granddaughter!! It is AWESOME!! ~ Judy

    ReplyDelete

We love your comments!