Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Just Two Peas in a Pod

Welcome to another project here at PPBN Designs Blog. Diane here sharing this two page layout. This layout called Peas in a Pod is perfect for the two little peas in my life, my granddaughters.  Well life got in the way for me this week with a death in the family and because I had to go out of state, the pictures never got on this layout.  I know it is perfect for the girls scrapbooks.  This is the cutest layout and you can purchase the entire layout set, or like I did , use the Peas title, Peas border, the peapod, and 2 Peas.  Stop by PPBN Designs and check out all the great svg files.  On the side bar in the blog, click and join the monthly club for lots of benefits!  See you next week with another project.

1 comment:

We love your comments!