Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Time to Hit the Beach!!!!

Summer means beach time!!! Diane here today sharing a perfect layout for those summer beach pictures! I used the PPBN Designs Beach Bum Kit.  I love this cute little bear and my little one just got back from a week at the beach so this is going to be perfect for those pictures!  I love how easy it is to put these cute layouts together and makes my scrapping come together so quickly.  Be sure to head over to the PPBN Designs store and check out all the great scrapbook pages.  Have you heard about the PPBN Club???  If not, be sure to check out the membership for only $7 a month you receive not one, but two free images per day!!!!  Crazy huh, but that is not all, you get 40% off your purchases as a member.  Check it out!! Now for the details on my page.
Materials Used:
Machine-Silhouette Cameo
Files-Beach Bum Kit-PPBN Designs
Patteren Paper-scrap from my stash
Cardstock-Bazzill and Michaels
Ribbon-in stash
Ink-CTMH

1 comment:

We love your comments!