Thursday, June 26, 2014

I'm A Nervous Rex

Hey Everyone! Ken here with Ken's Kreations. Well PPBN Designs just released an exclusive set to their monthly members today and I could not wait to use it. It was a set called to infinity and beyond and it features all the characters from a little well know show about toys. Anyways see the Supply list below to see a photo of this amazing MEMBER ONLY EXCLUSIVE SET. Well I took one of my favorite overlooked characters from this set and come up with this card to give to my friend who is always worried about something:


So this card features a lot of stuff. I have given you a supply list with all of the amazon links to help you out. I used CRICUT EXPLORE for this card. I am in love with this machine and it has become my GO TO machine in my craft room. In addition to the MEMBER ONLY EXCLUSIVE SET from PPBN Designs I also used the CRICUT TOY STORY cartridge for the Rex title and the Pixar Ball on the top and bottom of the card. For the card base I used the STRETCH YOUR IMAGINATION CARTRIDGE which features a ton of different card bases. I used my new favorite card stock with happens to be CRICUT CARD STOCK. This stuff is heavy and amazing. It took me over a year to try it, however when i did I feel in love with it. 


Now for the sentiment I took the CRICUT EXPLORE and used the write than cut feature and wrote the sentiment "I'm A Nervous" in black ink using the CRICUT EXPLORE PEN SET. During the design phase I told design space to "attach" my phase to the design so I was than able to both write and than cut at the same time. I than Cut out the REX. I used my DEWDROP INK and DAUBERS to ink the edges of the sentiment and then I filled in the REX and the stars on the pixar ball using CHRISTMAS RED STICKLES. I used standard white yarn behind the sentiment on both the top and bottom of the card. 


To finish off the card I used one of my new favorite tools that I discovered form another Design Team Member. They are called PEARL PENS and they come in a wide variety of colors. These are amazing!!! I used these all over the cards base to give them the dots you see in the background.

Well I hope you like today's Kreations. come back tomorrow to see what Kreation I come up with next. 

ALSO DO NOT FORGET TO ENTER MY CONTEST!!!!


SUPPLY LIST:

2 comments:

We love your comments!