Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Time to Go "Just Beachy"

School is getting out and vacations will be starting and we know you will take lots of photos at the beach this year!!! Diane here today sharing this two page layout I have ready for the some beach pictures of my grandchildren. They all head out to the beach next week, different beaches, but lots of sun and sand will be enjoyed!  I used the great files from PPBN Designs called Just Beachy.  I love these and they were so easy to put together.  Stop by the store and check out all the great files.  Have you heard PPBN Designs has a special member section?  Join and receive a new svg everyday and a discount on all your purchases.  Need to check it out!!!  Below the picture are my materials used.
Material Used.
Machine-Silhouette Cameo
Files-Just Beachy from PPBN Designs
Pattern Paper-Queen & Co Summer Zig Zag
Cardstock-Michaels and American Crafts
Ribbon-Bo Bunny
Ink for edges-CTMH

1 comment:

We love your comments!