Monday, March 31, 2014

Universal Love Card - DT Ken's Kreations

Hey Everyone it is time for another Kreation's from Ken's Kreation's.

Well I am so excited that I get to be the first designer to work with the new Universal Love Set from PPBN Designs. This is an amazing set that features characters from my favorite Pixar Movie Wall*E.  In this project I show you how you can take this Scrapbook Page Kit and using the same elements from this kit, create your own custom card to give to a loved one. Here is the finished product we are going to make:



For Step-By-Step Instruction on how to make this project, Check Out this YouTube Video:





PROJECT DETAILS/SUPPLIES USED:
Time: 40 Minutes
Machine: Silhouette Cameo
Adhesive: ATG Gun
Printer: Canon Printer

You can Get The File From PPBN Designers Here:



Close Up Photos To Show Details:



Thanks for Stoping By and Come Back Soon to See What Kreation I Come Up With Next!




1 comment:

We love your comments!