Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Welcome to our newest DT members!

Happy Wednesday!  I'm here today to introduce two of our newest design team members.

Some of you may already know him as "Kreative Ken". His work is amazing and his passion and excitement for crafting shows through on each piece of paper that he touches! Please help me welcome Ken Hess to my team! I'm so excited to have you Ken, and I can't wait to see what you have in store for us! Check out Ken's blog and follow along as he brings you fantastic inspiration for your PPbN cuts



I would also like to welcome Diane Kielman to my team! Diane has actually been working with me for the past couple of months. She has been assembling my kits for me so that I can use them for photos for the site I couldn't have chosen a more perfect person to do this for me. Diane is a mother and a grandmother who has enjoyed scrapbooking and crafting for as long as she can remember It's an honor to have you with us Diane! I can't wait to see your beautiful work! Follow Diane's blog for even more PPbN inspiration!



Please help me welcome these two amazingly talented people to my team! If you'd like to be a part of my design team, please visit this link for all of the details.

My design team call is currently open and will stay open until all of my remaining positions are filled so, don't be shy, and show me what you've got! I'd love to have you on my team!

Have a fantastic day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your comments!