Thursday, March 27, 2014

Snow Queen Wall Deco - Designed By Ken's Kreations

Hey Everyone! Ken here with Ken's Kreations!!

Here Is This Week's PPBN Designs Project!! 


Check Out How I Made This Project Here:


This week's project I got to try out two new things! A wonderful new set from PPBN Designs and a new material called Square 1 Printable Fabric

Well I think the Frozen Phenomenon is upon us and let me just say I am party of this frozen blizzard! I love everything about this movie. I LOVE the store, songs, characters and the endless quotes. One of my favorite characters is Olaf. This cute little snowman is the heart of the movie and I adore him. One of the best quotes that warms my heart is when he says:

"Some People Are Worth Melting For!"

Well as soon as I knew I was going to be a designer for PPBN Designs, I knew I wanted to work with the Snow Queen Set. I only used the happy little snowman from this set. However the rest of the set is amazing.



Also in this project I use for the first time Square 1 Printable FabricThis is an AMAZING product. Square1 Masterpiece is a PVC- free adhesive backed fabric that is a safe alternative to vinyl.  Square1 is more flexible and easier to use than vinyl ever could be. Plus....did I tell you...IT IS PRINTABLE!!!! Olaf is done in this amazing product! Check out the video below to see this amazing product in action!

Time: 30 Mins
Products Used (Click the links to purchase the product)
Machine: Silhouette Cameo
Square 1 Masterpiece: Square 1 Masterpiece
  
Here Are The Pictures From This Project:


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your comments!