Monday, November 3, 2014

Gobble Gobble Thanksgiving layout


Gobble Gobble!

Well, Halloween is over so I have started on Christmas and Thanksgiving layouts. I do not scrap in order always because I am trying to catch up on a few books and still keep up on the current books. This paper is pretty old from my stash, but since I have vowed to either use my stash or get rid of it I decided I could use these two papers. I had to cover the bow on page one because I wanted to turn the paper around to change things up on the layout. The Cute Turkey worked well since it was fat. Other files used on page one were Gobble Gobble Title, leaves were just taken from the title and made larger, and the Pilgrim owl (indian owl).

 On page two I used Pilgrim BoyPilgrim GirlThanksgiving pie,  Pumpkin, the date was just a font on my computer.
I changed a paper that I wasn't using into a cute layout. Really shows how my scrapbooking has changed over the 40 some years I have been doing this, I never buy papers with frames on it already anymore, I create my own designs and layouts now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your comments!