Thursday, November 6, 2014

Up! Themed Card

Hi everyone!

This card was relatively easy, actually and it turned out great.

I used a blank card as my background, and I used two SVG's from www.ppbndesigns.com - both the Old Man and the Balloon house came from there.

Its pretty simple! You download the files, piece together (some people may need to follow the instructions for piecing if you're new to paper piecing), and add to the card!

The paper I used was Recollections paper from Michael's Craft Stores. I love the way it cuts.

I did use a Versamark Watermark Pen on some areas, and I used a White Gelly Roll pen on the cuts for accents.

The inside I left blank, but you can stamp or write a phrase in there. A cute phrase could be "You lift me Up!" or something similar.

This is one of my favorite cards! 


Questions or comments? Let me know!

Logan

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your comments!