Wednesday, September 24, 2014

FRANKEN-OWL CARD

Hey Everyone!! Ken here with Ken's Kreations. Well Halloween is right around the corner and I am so excited. To get us kicked off in the right direction I wanted to post a card I made using an adorable design from PPBN DESIGNS.


So for this card I used my SILHOUETTE CAMEO for the Print Then Cut. I printed out all my digital papers using my amazing EPSON ARTISAN 1430 which I love....just like at the paper in this card. It was all printed out on this printer using the WITCHY DIGITAL PAPERS. I love the quality of this printer!!! Once I had all of my paper printed and ready to go I was able to turn my attention to the SVG files.


For this card I used the FRANKEN-OWL from PPBN designs, the ECHO PARK BANNER and this A2 CARD BASE. I used the SILHOUETTE CAMEO Print Then Cut feature for the FRANKEN-OWL and ECHO PARK BANNER. I was then able to turn to inking my edges. For the ink I used both CTMH BLACK INK and GREEN MEMENTO INK. The CTMH BLACK INK I used on the white edges and the GREEN MEMENTO INK I used on the black edges. I took some GREEN WASHI TAPE that came with my tape dispenser and lined the black strip behind the ECHO PARK BANNER. I raised up the circle with the owl on it and the ECHO PARK BANNER using 3D FOAM CIRCLES. On the FRANKEN-OWL I took some ORANGE PEEL STICKLES and used it on his beak and for his "bolts" I used my favorite new medium SILVER VIVA DECOR. I raised the owl up using an ACTION WOBBLER. On the moon I used some CTMH LIQUID GLASS to give it that glare of the moon. 

I hope you enjoyed today's Kreation. Come back soon to see what other Kreations I come up with next!

Ken

Don't Forget About The Other BIG NEWS....The New CTMH ARTFULLY SENT was just released!! Make sure you get your cartridge by CLICKING HERE.

http://kenskreations.ctmh.com/retail/product.aspx?sku=Z3017





No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your comments!