Monday, May 5, 2014

Prom Layout

Hello, welcome to the Monday morning blog post from Janice for PPbN Designs. Hope you enjoy this page. Ken showed us one layout last week and I am showing a different layout from the same file.
I used the From This Moment file from PPbN Designs found here. I just choose the pieces I wanted and removed the rest. I duplicated the flowers two times, then separated the pieces by color and sent them to the Cameo. The Prom title I made in Silhouette Design Edition software by typing PROM selecting the font I wanted and then making two off sets for it. I added the pearls from the bride and put pearl studs in the center of the flowers. The mat in the back it just a doily shape I bought from the Sil. online store.
A quick and pretty layout for that special prom picture. Colors can be changed to go with your picture.

1 comment:

We love your comments!