Wednesday, April 2, 2014

A Little Easter Fun!

Hello, Diane here again today from www.happyscrapperdiane.blogspot.com with another adorable project made with the fabulous PPBN Designs svg files. I used the Bunny In The Egg, Easter Eggs, and the grass from the Super Bowl Sunday files.  It's time to start making those Easter treats and this little bunny is an adorable edition to any card, layout, or paper craft.  Today I am using it to decorate this little basket perfect for a cute gift or table decoration.  I cut the bunny at the size in the file which was perfect for this basket.  The eggs I reduced the size 50% and just added the grass piece to fit.  You can really have fun with these files. I will also show you how to make this quick and easy basket too.

                       He is so cute and makes a perfect decoration!  I added a little stickles to the egg. 

You cut a piece of cardstock 8.5 x 8.5 for the basket and 1.5 x 11. 5 for the handle and fold at 2.50 on each end.                          
           Score and cut the ends up  the middle fold line on each end. 
                              Bring the ends up to the middle and add brad or staple and add the handle.
I added a little touch to the handle by using a punch to decorate it and then I added some ribbon. Be sure to stop by PPBN Designs and check out all the great files!

Materials
Files-PPBN Designs    Bunny in Egg, Easter Eggs, Super Bowl Sunday (grass)
Paper-Cardstock from Bazzill
Stickles-Ranger
Adhesive-ATG
Brads-Making Memories
Ribbon-Easter Egg Design Walmart

1 comment:

  1. What a CUTE PROJECT!! I just found your blog yesterday, quite by accident, and I am so thrilled that I did!! I LOVE PPBN Designs, but I am such a beginner!! It is AWESOME that you are sharing projects made with her cuts AND PROVIDING DIRECTIONS!!

    THANK YOU!!

    ReplyDelete

We love your comments!